Wednesday, June 25, 2014

summer soundtrack

I wish I could justify burning the gas to drive around in the country on a night like tonight. Today was... taxing - in multiple ways and the outdoors refreshes my soul. Beauty makes me feel more alive after another wasted day. The clouds are heaped high, sunlight is golden-pink and because of the gorgeous breeze you want the windows down all the way.

It reminds me of all the country drives we took in high school. Arms out the windows, heading toward campfires and boys and best friends. Always looking forward to the future. Naturally music played a big part. Here's my current summer soundtrack - I've got my eye on a few interesting roads, maybe I'll explore them this weekend.





1 comment:

  1. This was clever. Using words, you created a segue to music that has meaning for you right now.

    ReplyDelete